Claims of communist interference in the 2020 election were bolstered today when documents were released tying the Chinese Communist Party to Dominion Voting Systems.
The documents, uploaded today on InfoWars.com, show SEC filings by Staple Street Capital, the company that acquired Dominion Voting Systems in 2018.
The most recent filing is a $400 Million offering and sales transaction with UBS Securities, a Chinese investment bank and brokerage firm that’s majority-owned by the CCP through a series of front groups. The transaction took place less than a month before the election on Oct. 8, 2020.
The owners of UBS Securities Co LTD are:
- UBS Swiss Investment Bank – 24.99%
- Guangdong Comm. Group [zh] – 14.01%
- China Guodian – 14%
- COFCO Group – 14%
- Beijing Guoxiang – 33%
According to InfoWars, four groups that make up 75% of the UBS Securities ownership group are CCP fronts:
- Beijing Guoxiang is a CCP state owned asset.
- Guangdong Comm. Group is owned 100% by the Guangdong Provincial Government.
- China Guodian is a CCP state owned enterprise administered for the SASAC for the state Council
- COFCO Group is a CCP state owned enterprise under the direct supervision of the SASAC.
- The State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) is a special commission of the People’s Republic of China, directly under the State Council.
If you’d like to view the SEC Filings, you can view them here: